As I realised from the beginning COVID-19 is simply a Cold or Flu virus. Here’s the proof from someone who knows what he’s talking about …Dr. Fauci in New England Journal of Medicine: Coronavirus less severe than the flu
- Also reported on by the Daily Mail. Comments:
- “Without comprehensive testing for antibodies, he is guessing about the rate of infection and providing estimates that are clearly not credible when compared to morality rates of countries that are performing such testing. The government is making a huge mistake, relying on flawed estimates with someone with a flawed track record, and who lacks credibility amongst his peers for this very reason.” by Moscow Chap.
- “Currently, the UK’s death rate is 15 per million people. A death toll of 250,000 would put it at nearly 3,800 people per million. Italy’s is currently at 145 deaths per million. (His 15 minutes of fame should be over.)” by JeanValjean.
The PM was panicked into abandoning a sensible Covid-19 strategy, and has plunged society into crisisSherelle Jacobs Daily Telegraph Columnist 26 March 2020 • 7:00am
“One can’t help but wonder whether coronavirus is the West’s Berlin Wall moment. Liberal managerialism is collapsing under the weight of its own contradictions much in the same way communism did 30 years ago.” The PM was panicked into abandoning a sensible Covid-19 strategy, and has plunged society into crisisGet America Moving Again: Why Trump Is Right to Re-Open the Economy. [Senator] Hawley Calls for ‘Full, International Investigation’ into China’s Coronavirus Coverup
““There needs to be a full, international investigation of #China Communist Party’s actions that helped turn #coronavirus #COVID19 into a global pandemic,” Hawley tweeted Wednesday morning.” Quote from article linked above.If we look at the deaths above from flu in the USA, 12,000 to 61,000 for 2017/18 season. The total number of worldwide COVID-19 deaths is ~18,000 (I rounded this down conservatively from ~19,000 because there are reported problems with how deaths are recorded, the actual total could be much lower) (Source1, Source2). Now take that figure and divide by the total number of countries affected by COVID-19. I heard 148 so that gives 121 deaths per country (average). Now take the WHO’s own figures (also) that gives 190 countries which then gives an average of 94 deaths per country (average). SOURCE OF THE HYSTERIA:
“Last year it [the word EXTINCTION] appeared 1,391 times, no doubt influenced by the rise of Extinction Rebellion and its belief that human existence is under constant threat from itself.” A disaster without precedent
“Since 2000, floods and other distressing experiences are increasingly framed through the language of mental health.” A disaster without precedent (found through Dissent in a time of Covid).
“People routinely accuse one another of promoting fear, playing the fear card, or allowing themselves to be manipulated by appeals to fear.” How Fear Works: Culture of Fear in the Twenty-First CenturyThis is all going to be over in about a week from now (23rd March, 2020). Think about. Companies are going to be looking at the same evidence listed on this page (especially the key articles below). The legal departments will be checking if the evidence justifies shutting them down causing them to lose £100,000’s. They will see the glaring and errors and call in their lawyers to sue the government. The cases are being setup now.
- BEST COLLECTED EVIDENCE: … Evidence Not Fear, Make decisions based on evidence, not fear ( https://evidencenotfear.com/ ). “As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease in the UK”
Public Health England
- (Was best collected evidence)
“… if we were to believe the constant alarms and fear spewed out by the mainstream media, then we would think – as most people have been led to believe – that huge numbers of people all over the World are dying from the COVID-19 disease. That is simply not true …“
- The British statistics: Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Latest data and analysis on coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK and its effect on the economy and society.
- Manufactured Pandemic: Testing People for Any Strain of a Coronavirus, Not Specifically for COVID-19
- Neil Ferguson, the scientist who convinced Boris Johnson of UK coronavirus lockdown, criticised in past for flawed research (28 March 2020).
- PETER HITCHENS: Is shutting down Britain – with unprecedented curbs on ancient liberties – REALLY the best answer?
- “… if someone has COVID 19 and dies, they are recorded as having died FROM it rather than WITH it until the death certificate can be analysed. It now appears that only 12% of the deaths recorded recently were directly as a result of Covid 19.” (quoted from comment). PROOF: Why have so many coronavirus patients died in Italy?
- Also see: PETER HITCHENS: Yes, coronavirus poses a risk – but our response to it is not intelligent or useful. Britain is infected… by a bad case of madness
- A fiasco in the making? As the coronavirus pandemic takes hold, we are making decisions without reliable data.