… practically all mass murderers over the past 25yrs were taking them at the time of their crimes …THE ROLE OF CRITICISM IN SCIENCE: ECT, AND THE DUTY TO SPEAK. Linked from No Psychiatrist Needs to Use ECT.
In the film Outland Federal Marshal William O’Niel (played by Sean Connery) is assigned to a tour of duty at the titanium ore mining outpost Con-Am 27, operated by the company Conglomerates Amalgamated on the Jovian moon of Io. He soon finds a sordid mess of official cover ups, the use of “performance enhancing” drugs. “Suicides” that seem to be something else. Corruption and death. The word psychiatry is mentioned (see the trailer). The issue of psychiatric drugs causing “suicides” and murders is just too coincidental. Somebody in 1981 knew about the issue that faces us today.
Niall McLaren has written an extraordinary article over at Mad in America. I appreciate his sardonic comments in light of the seemingly intractable lack of ability by so many to actually believe that the situation has got so bad. Or are people just scared ? There’s a scene in the Outland film where once the people of the mining colony know that the Marshall is in on the dirty little secret, they won’t go near him. Nobody wants to be his friend. He’s going up against “them”, and that makes them frightened.
Here in the real world we have this situation of psychiatric drugs creating acts of violence against self and others. An article at Ammoland highlights the problem (linked from a Natural News article). This is no mere “conspiracy theory”. There is a lot of evidence here if it be from SSRIstories.org, Mad in America or The Council for Evidence Based Psychiatry (CEP). CEP focus on the evidence for nasty withdrawal problems from these drugs. But they also show the rampant corruption. Lack of morals. Deception and just down right nastiness that is running rampant in the psychiatric and pharmacuetical areas, as well as the British mental health system.
But maybe more importantly these articles have names. Yes, NAMES ! These thousands if not millions of victims are “dissappeared” like some kind of embarrassing human waste in the West and Australia. There is no memorial or wall (think of the Vietnam Wall in the States).
Here are just some quoted in the Ammoland article …
- Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical records have never been made available to the public.
- Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather’s girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.
- Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.
- Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.
- Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.
- Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.
- Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.
- Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.
- A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.
- Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..
- A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.
- Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.
- TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.
- Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.
- James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.
- Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania
- Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California
- Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.
- Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.
- Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic’s file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.
- Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.
- Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.
- Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.
- Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.
- Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family’s Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.
- Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara’s parents said “…. the damn doctor wouldn’t take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil…”)
- Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002,
- (Gareth’s father could not accept his son’s death and killed himself.)
- Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family’s detached garage.
- Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.
- Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.
- Woody ____, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.
- A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.
- Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.”
- Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.
- Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.
- Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.
- Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.
- Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his New York high school.
- What drugs was Jared Lee Loughner on, age 21…… killed 6 people and injuring 14 others in Tuscon, Az
- What drugs was James Eagan Holmes on, age 24….. killed 12 people and injuring 59 others in Aurora Colorado
- What drugs was Jacob Tyler Roberts on, age 22, killed 2 injured 1, Clackamas Or
- What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on, age 20, Killed 26 and wounded 2 in Newtown Ct
You see, could they be people like you and me ? There are many more. They are not “nothings” to be erased by so much dehumanisation that has overtaken what is absurdly called “the mental health system”. As Niall McLaren identifies so well, psychiatry is a totally evil scam. A partnership of crime with the pharmaceutical companies.
But what are we going to do about it … pee in our pants ? We are men not mice.
Yet very little actual action is being taken. The current order of the day is to silence and ignore the subject. Rather than just saying what is going on as I have in the title of this post, so many mince their words. They put it another way, or make it sound much less serious than it really is. I can understand fear, but eventually that has to be broken through … break through to the other side. In my experience when evil is fought, especially this kind, it shrinks away. At the bottom of this rabbit hole is a problem created by inaction and fear of speaking the truth. Would anyone really die if they said this truth aloud ? Probably not. We are not all Federal Marshal William O’Niel who literally has to fight this thing head on. If more everyday people spoke up with no fear of being “attacked” then we would cross an enormous barrier and justice and goodness would come to the fore again.
In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ please give us the strength to speak up.
Some responses to this article are starting to be received on Twitter …324 views